Compressing is a process to reduce the size of a file without altering or losing any data from the file.The most common software used for compressing file are WinZip and WinRar which can give a compression ratio of upto 30%.Compressing files can help us save a lot of space and prevent you from getting short of storage space.There are software which can Ultra Compress Files and convert 1GB file to 10MB.Then why settle with 10-30% when you can actually Ultra Compress Files upto 90%.This process is very helpful when you have to upload a file on internet and uploading 1GB file is very difficult.Hence you can Ultra Compress Files and convert 1GB file to 10MB and uploading 10MB of file is not a big issue.If you have some file which are rarely used but you don’t want to delete them then you can Ultra Compress Files like these and save yourself some space.
KGB Archiver is a free compression tool which has a high compression ratio and it can easily Convert 1GB file to 10GB.After reading this article you will be able to use KGB Archiver and easily Ultra Compress Files and convert 1GB file to 10MB.
KGB Archiver:Convert 1GB file to 10MB
- This software is available free of cost
- It is a software with small size and is easy to use
- It supports many languages like English,Chinese,Russian,etc.
- Can provide a compression ratio of upto 90%.
- No need of serial key,crack,etc to activate this software.
- Compatible with many extensions including .zip
KGB Archiver:Installation Guide toUltra Compress Files
1. Download and Install KGB Archiver Software.
2. Select Compress files and click on Next.
A new window will pop-up.Here you will be provided with a number of options.
3. In the Archive field select the destination folder or path where the compressed filewill be saved and give a name to the file.
4. Leave the archive format as KGB and select the compression level from Normal to Maximum
If you select Maximum then it will take longer time than usual which is quite obvious for such heavy compression process.
5. Click on Add File and select the file which you want to compress.
6. Now click on Next and the compression process will start.
The time taken for the process to complete will depend on File size and type of Compression level.
KGB Archiver Software is best to share large size file over internet as it can compress convert 1GB file to 10MB and you can easily upload it,Email it or also through portable storage device.Though it’s a free software but it’s recommended to use for converting movies,songs and other type of Data but you should avoid it for converting sensitive data.
I hope this article have helped you to convert 1GB file to 10MB.If You have any query regarding “How to Ultra Compress Files and convert 1GB file to 10MB:KGB Archiver” then feel free to contact with us by commenting below .If you find the content useful then share it with your friends on Facebook ,Twitter and Google plus or subscribe us for even more Interesting updates!!