You can actually Login using Face Recognition instead using a password.Setting a passwordto log into windows is a good idea but there are certain limitations and drawbacks of loging in using passwords.Like for example every time when you start your PC you need to enter your password or whenever you switch user account and come back then again do that tiresome work as mostly use hard and long password for the purpose.Another drawback is that the password can be leaked,hacked in many ways and hence it’s not a 100% safe procedure.But what if i tell you that you can Login using Face Recognition just like the way you see in movies.The best part of this that you make your face as a password and it’s quite impractical tht someone hacks your face.So, Login using Face Recognition is a good idea.Now you will be thinkinghow to do so,Just read this article and you will get answers to your all question and you can also Login using Face Recognition.Having a webcam is a common thing nowadays and that’s the only requirement for this procedure.Following is a method that will teach you to Login using Face Recognition
Login using Face Recognition:KeyLemon
First of all make sure that you have a webcam connected to your PC and an internet connection to download the software.All set?Follow the steps below
1. Download and Install KeyLemon Software(Select the appropriate version according to your system configuration)
2. After installing Run this app.
3. A window will open with your webcam enabled.This is the face model creation wizard.
4. Now you need to create a face model.This face model will be used to Login using Face Recognition instead of password.
NOTE:- Make sure that the light in your room is neither to bright nor dim and ensure to get your face fully fitted into that box.Try to be still
5. Click on Create a new face model button.After capturing your face model a message will appear on left side stating ‘Your model was successfully created’
6. You can check your model quality by the side-bar try to fill the bar complete for good face model or skip to next step by clicking ‘Next Step‘.
7 Choose a name for your face modeland enter the password (login password)
8. Click ‘Finish‘
You are all done now.To check this feature working or not press WINKEY+L and you will that the keylemon login screen has been added to your login window.Now just look into your camera and boom you are all set to go.
This method is great for those people who want to do something smart of their PC or are lazy to enter the password again and again.This feature does not remove the previous password login method and hence you can login with your password too.
TIP:-As now you are Login using Face Recognition therefore it is recommended to set a very hard password to login screen which is hard to guess by others.
If you have any query regarding “How to Set Face Recognition to login in Windows 7/8/8.1/xp/Mac” then you can contact us by commenting below.Do subscribe us for more stuff like this.
Thank You 🙂