How to Record iPhone calls on Mac:Do you make long calls and then forget some of the important part which you discussed over.If you want to avoid that situation than you can record iPhone calls on Mac.This feature is best suited for recording calls when conducting interviews or discussing something important with friends over phone and then later use this recording for noting all info.In this article you will be told to How to Record iPhone calls on Mac.For the purpose we will use a feature in iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite called “Phone Relay” which will allow to Record iPhone Calls on Mac,you need to be signed in with same user id on your iPhone and Mac.(You can also record calls that have arrived on your Mac by Call Recorder for FaceTime)
Note:-Telephone recording is legal in some places but some states have strict laws for Telephone recording and can vary with states.It is polite to ask/inform the person on the other end that you’d like to record the call.
Below is a complete tutorial to Record iPhone calls on Mac.
Record iPhone calls on Mac:Prerequisites
- WiFi and Bluetooth Should be enabled on both Mac and iPhone.
- Make sure you are signed in with same account on your Mac and iPhone.
- Ensure that Phone relay is working fine on both devices.
How to Record iPhone calls on Mac:Step by Step Guide
Following is a step by step tutorial.You need to follow each step in order to Record iPhone calls on Mac.
- Download FaceTime on your Mac.
- When the download finishes Unzip it and install it on your Mac.
- Configure the settings according to your requirement.
- You can set the recording to automatic or manual,In manual mode you have click on the Red Circle button to start recording a call.If automatic is selected then all the incoming as well as outgoing calls will be recorded on their own.
- The recorded calls will be saved in your Mac’s library.
- Now you can Record iPhone Calls on Mac as many times as you wish.
Tip:-If you have a screen recording app installed on your device than you can use that app also to record your screen during the conversation and it will eventually record your call.
Thanks for reading this article “How to Record iPhone calls on Mac”.I hope you will now be able to Record iPhone calls on Mac without any problem but if you are still facing any problem for any step in this tutorial,then let us know by commenting below and we will try to help you out as soon as possible.
Do not forget to Share and Subscribe us