In the Blogging field promoting your post is as much as important to good writing and for this reason it is very common for bloggers to join groups on Facebook and in the process we end up joining many more groups on Facebook than we can handle and sharing our post seems to quite impossible on each group.With increase in no. of groups on Facebook the time taken to share our post individually on every group will also increase and it can sometimes be very frustrating to individually open each group and then post on it.In this article I will guide you to Post to all Facebook Groups With one Click using Gmail because if you will go to post in individual to every group it will be very time consuming and a waste of energy but if you do not do so,you will end up with less visitors.
Facebook is a great place to share your post in order to increase the number of visit to your blog.For your convenience I will be sharing a simple trick to Post to all Facebook Groups With one Click using Gmail.
How to Post to all Facebook Groups With one Click using Gmail
Follow this step by step guide to Post to all Facebook Groups With one Click using Gmail
This trick to Post to all Facebook Groups With one Click using Gmail is best when you have a large no. of groups joined because if the groups are less,you can do it individually
- First step is to join a number of groups as much as possible .
Join groups only related to your niche and those which can help you increase the traffic
- Now open a group in a tab and copy the username of the group from the address bar(See image).Do this for all groups joined by you.
- Open Notepad and paste all the username in it.Press ENTER after each username and put a COMMA between them.
- Now add @groups.facebook.com after every username you have saved in notepad as shown below.
This is now a mailing list created by you of all your Facebook groups.
- Now sign in to your Mail account
The one which is registered to your Facebook account
- Click on Compose mail/Create new message and copy paste the complete mailing list from Notepad in the BCC field.
- Now write the content which you wish to share on all the groups.Images and links can also be added.
TIP:Do not try to share a lot of content to many groups at the same time as it may temporary block you from posting in groups and the admin may block you from posting in the group.Hence try to post in 10 groups at one time as Facebook block some mails if all emails are send at a the same time.
Thanks for reading the article on How to Post to all Facebook Groups With one Click using Gmail.I hope you would now be able to Post to all Facebook Groups With one Click using Gmail.If you face any problem regarding this tutorial then feel free to contact us by commenting below.Do not forget to share it with your friends and family.Subscribe us for more interesting topics.