How To Insert Rupee Symbol ‘₹’ In keyboard While Typing In Android & Bluestacks – The symbol ‘₹’ was globally accepted as the symbol of Indian currency on 15th July ,2010 ,But we still see the use of symbols like Rs.,Re,Rupee & INR to be very common for denoting the Indian national currency .There are various keyboards that still don’t support or have still not added the globally acknowledged Symbol for Indian currency i.e. ‘₹’.In this article I will show you different ways using which you can not only add the rupee ‘₹’ symbol in your current keyboard layout but also use it like any other symbol .On pc ,one can find various ways to deploy the symbol ‘₹’ at various locations but this just isn’t the same in case of Android Smartphones .For example you can install a new font on your pc that supports the rupee symbol ‘₹’ or you can just copy paste it for using it sever al times .
How To Insert Rupee Symbol ‘₹’ In keyboard While Typing In Android & Bluestacks
For Android Users ,one can either add the symbol corresponding to a certain phrase like whenever you type rupee the keyboard will automatically suggest you the symbol ‘₹’ or you can change your default keyboard to a much better one .
Method 1 – (Insert Rupee Symbol ‘₹’ In keyboard While Typing In Android & Bluestacks ) Using Google Keyboard .
By changing the default keyboard language to English (India) .
- Download the latest version of Google Keyboard From here if not already installed .
- Goto Settings >>Language&Input << Google Keyboard Settings <<Input Languages and select English (India) from the list .
- Open any app like message or watsapp to find out ,Goto the numbers section to find out !! And you will find a new symbol in the keys ‘₹’ .
Method 2 – (Insert Rupee Symbol ‘₹’ In keyboard While Typing In Android & Bluestacks ) Add a pass phrase on your default keyboard .
- Again Goto Settings <<Language & Input <<Personal dictionary .
- Now copy the symbol rupee symbol from here ₹ .
- Now Tap on the + icon on the right .
- Paste the already copied symbol in the phrase option by tapping on the write screen for more than 2 seconds and paste the symbol there .
- Write rupee into the shortcut field and select the default keyboard that you are using .
- Now whenever you type rupee as a text into the panel .It automatically prompts you the symbol ‘ ₹ ‘ .
Method 3 – (Insert Rupee Symbol ‘₹’ In keyboard While Typing In Android & Bluestacks ) Use Google Hindi Input
This is yet another awesome keyboard designed especially for Hindi font and symbols on Android Platform .
- Download and install the Google Hindi Input for your android device form here .
- The rupee symbol will be present in the numeric options .
Method 4 -(Insert Rupee Symbol ‘₹’ In keyboard While Typing In Android & Bluestacks ) Use Swift KeyBoard
Swift keyboard is an awesome keyboard app for android smartphones It is one of the best keyboard app available on Android Google Playstore and has also falls under the editors pick category of Google Playstore .
- Download and install the Swift Keyboard from here and set it as the default keyboard in the settings<<Language & Input option .
- Change the settings to English (India) under the same Settings .
- The rupee ‘ ₹ ‘ key will be present in the x.Long press the x key to get the ‘ ₹ ‘ .
Method 5 – Use Anysoft Keyboard
Anysoft keyboard also offers you the options to add rupee ‘ ₹ ‘ key wherever you want .This is also one of the best and lightest solution to an alternative keyboard for Android .
- Download and install the Anysoft keyboard from here .
- In the symbols section .Long Press $ to get the related keys like rupee ‘ ₹ ‘ .
Method 6 – For Cyanogen Users
Cyanogen Mod offers you the keyboard layout that has this option inbuilt .CyanogenMod as you know is the best custom Rom developer .If you are using cyanogenmod 10 or later versions ,just Long Press the $ to get the rupee icon ‘ ₹ ‘ .
How To Insert Rupee Symbol ‘₹’ In keyboard While Typing In Bluestacks
To use the rupee ‘₹’ symbol on Bluestacks .Use the procedure provided on Method 1 ,2 or use any keyboard layout from the Google Playstore provided in the above methods .
That’s all for now friends ,If you like the post “How To Insert Rupee Symbol ‘₹’ In keyboard While Typing In Android & Bluestacks “and it helped you then Share it with your friends on Facebook,Twitter and Google Plus or Subscribe Us to get your daily updated Techdose !!