Add a Number row on Google Keyboard:Just like many other keyboards,Google keyboard also doesn’t have a number row on their keyboard and you have tap “?123” button every time you need to insert a number or symbols in your text.You can Add a Number row on Google Keyboard on top of the keyboard so that you don’t have to switch it for inserting numbers again and again.
The procedure is quite simple and you just need to make some changes in the keyboard setting.To add a number row on Google Keyboard follow the below procedure.
How to Add a Number row on Google Keyboard
- Swipe down and at the top right corner you will see “Setting” button, tap on it.
- Look for “Language and input” and select it.
- Now go in the setting section of the Google Keyboard by touching the setting icon on the right side of Google Keyboard.
- Select “Appearance & layouts”.
- In the “Appearance & layouts” select Custom input styles.
- You will be presented with two options i.e. German and French.To add another option Tap on the right side of the screen as shown in the image below.
- In the Pop-up box choose a language which you want (eg. English US) and in the Layout option select PC and then tap Add.
- A dialog box will be displayed saying that the custom input style needs to be enabled.Tap Enable to enable the style you just added.
- Under Google Keyboard, uncheck Use system language and select English(US)(PC) also uncheck English(US).
You have successfully Added a Number row on Google Keyboard and you will see a dedicated number row on your keyboard whenever you type.
Since a new row is added to the keyboard therefore the icons will be a little smaller and the keyboard will take a little extra space on your screen.This row is very much useful if you type a lot of numbers.
Thanks for reading the article on “How to Add a Number row on Google Keyboard”.If you face any problem following this procedure then you can share it with us by commenting below.