How To Activate Silent Profile Without Vibration In Lollipop Updated Moto G,E,X Models (Xt1068,Xt1033 etc.) –
Well it sounds quite boring title to be categorised under a tech article But believe me friends many people have had such a hard time in doing this troublesome task .This is the common issue faced by almost all the people who have upgraded their moto G,Moto X,Moto E variants to Android Lollipop .When I was using my smartphone yesterday,I encountered the fact that I cannot silent my device and even if I Update the silent profile from the device settings it’s still vibrating and I was simply unable to activate the silent profile ,This causes trouble when you are in a meeting or doing some inportant task and your phone just keeps on buzzing with every ring .So i found out a simple solution to this problem .
How To Activate Silent Profile Without Vibration In Lollipop Updated Moto G,E,X Models (Xt1068,Xt1033 etc.)
Follow these simple steps to activate the silent profile without vibration on your Lollipop upgraded moto G,Moto X and Moto E variants ,does not matter if it’s the second gen .
- Goto your mobile homescreen .Unlock the device if locked .
- push the volume down button .
- A notification bar will come on the screen .
- Now there are three options on the screen I.E. None ,Priority and All .
- Goto None and click on “For 8 Hours ” .
- This will turn your Moto G variant into silent mode for a limited time period of 8 Hours ,Which is the only limitation but this is still better then having a device that keeps on vibrating even if you don’t want it to .
- The time limit for this can be decreased according to your comfortable zone like for 2 hours ,4hours or 8 hours which is the maximum limit .
- However you cannot silent the device permanently .
That’s it for now guys,If you find a better solution to this problem,Just leave it in comments section .Thank You for reading “How To Activate Silent Profile Without Vibration In Lollipop Updated Moto G,E,X Models (Xt1068,Xt1033 etc.)” .