How To Bypass Face lock/Password/Pin/Pattern Lock In Android Without Wiping Data : This has been common problem around with android users ,when they forget the password ,One needs to delete cache and data using the phone’s recovery mode in order to bypass the security such as pin password or pattern lock screen.It sure unlocks the device and provides back the user ,access to the device .But this has its disadvantages too ,Like the phone gets reset or rather say hard reset and comes to the default factory settings which is pointless to say that deletes all the contacts and user info present in the device whether device storage or Phone memory .
So in this article I give you the easy way to do it .You can Bypass Pattern lock in android device without actually deleting the data and wiping the partition .
Note :-This whole procedure is for educational purposes only and should be used only if you’ve got no other way to get the access to your device. Techchrist holds no responsibility for any damage laid to your device in any way under any circumstances .
How To Bypass Face Lock/Password/Pin/Pattern Lock In Android Without Wiping Data
This method requires the use if device recovery .So make sure you’ve a recovery installed in your device or if not install a custom recovery like CWM or TWRP before proceeding any further .Each smartphone has different ways to get in to recovery but If you’ve installed cyanogen mod into your device .Just long press the power key and you’ll get the option to ‘REBOOT INTO RECOVERY’ ,tap on it .
Follow the procedure below to Bypass Face lock/Password/Pin/Pattern Lock In Android Without Wiping Data .
- Download the pattern password disabler.zip from here .
- Transfer the .zip file without extracting it into your sd card .
- Reboot the device into recovery mode .
- Use the volume up,volume down and power key to operate under the recovery mode .
- Under the options ,you’ll see “Install zip from sd card” .Choose the option and browse to the location where you’ve put your Pattern_Passord_Disabler.zip file (in this case sd-card) .
- Select and confirm .
- After few seconds ,your device will automatically reboot and you’ll see that the password is removed .
Thanks a lot to XDA Member Piraterex for this wonderful work .For any help and for detailed procedure follow the original XDA Thread for the article [Android][Guide]Hacking And Bypassing Android Password/Pattern/Face/PI .